Currently there are many freshly graduated from law or legal departments, and these graduates usually attending some job fair that the college they studying held. The college gathers many employers from all over the state to give the job vacancies to these freshly graduated. But in fact, there are many students who are attending this job fair, that will be making the chance to get hired are simply lowered and even no chance to get hired. Me is just an ordinary graduated boy, my GPA is just average and i doesn't stand a chance to the other students who are having a higher GPA than me.
That is why even i attending the job fair i am never got hired. I was disappointed and search for law jobs out there in hoping that there is still job vacancy that the requirement is good for me. I found an online site named LawCrossing.com, i found this site when i browse the internet. This site is an online job site which provided law or legal jobs taken from the employer websites and job boards. So, there are also many different of requirements for each job, and i searched for the best one that i can apply. Then finally I Got a Job on LawCrossing as a Junior Lawyer Assistant at my local Law Firm. I was happy and grateful, even with my standard GPA i still can get a good position of job in LawCrossing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment